Questions sometimes are the right answers, asking amazing and thoughtful questions might just be the difference.
Here are 50 amazing questions that are not only thoughtful, would not only make you think, but would also transform your life. They might be simple but they are not simple. You can ask a few friends some and see their response to the questions.
Apart from giving answers, it is also important to observe the cause and effect of these questions in your life and take a cue from each of them so as to improve living.
It is pertinent to state that these questions have no right or wrong answers, it’s only a matter of perspective, and whatever your school of thought (as in philosophy), you are correct.
Because sometimes asking the right question is the answer.
50 deep questions to make you think
1. Assuming your parents didn’t tell you how old you are; how old will you tell people you were?
2. Which do you sincerely think is worse, failing or never trying?
3. We all claim life is short, and if life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
5. If you could change the world, What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
6. If happiness a currency spent in the world, what kind of work would make you very rich?
7. Are you presently doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how differently would you live your life?
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken, have you done at all?
10. Which Are you more worried about? doing things right, or doing the right things?
11. You were with three people you respect and admire eating dinner, then they all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is spiteful, distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would the advice be?
13. Would you ever break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15. What’s is that one thing(at least) you know you do differently than most people?
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What is holding you back?
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of or letting go of something you need to hold on to?
19. If you had to relocate to a state and or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
22. Why are you, you?
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living ?
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
These questions might seem simple to answer, but a attempting to give sincere answers to each of them would reveal facts about you that you might not be aware of before now-life changing facts at that.
I implore you to be sincere in the answers you give and learn from them, change where need be and make necessary amends to live a better life from now on. Please do share and drop a reply using the comment area below.